Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pain... Tears... and Suffering...

Everybody was affected by the war, everybody was hurt and wounded...But there was one person, who had suffered more than we did...Kira...I could still remember the time when I first met him. I was sent to the ruins of Junius 7, I was in a civilian ship when suddenly, I ran into a major problem. Our ship was attacked by the Earth Alliance and I was shoved into a lifepod for my safety. By the sudden twist of fate, I was rescued by a mobile suit pilot and was brought on board the Archangel. Kira Yamato, the pilot of the Strike Gundam, he’s the one who saved me when my lifepod wanders off aimlessly in space. He has brown hair and soft purple eyes, but his eyes seem to be filled with sadness as tears began to fall down endlessly.
Also, here I met a girl named Fllay Allster. She's a Natural, she's probably younger than me, she has dark red hair that fall down to her shoulder, with a pair of beautiful grey eyes. I tried to be friendly with her, but she looked down on me and scorned my kindly act. She hated me for the fact that I am a Coordinator. In which I cannot blame her, coz it's my people who killed her father. Fllay threathened to hurt me, if the ZAFT forces won't let her father go. But unfortunately, it was too late. Fllay saw before her eyes the massive explosion of her father's vessel. I couldn't do anything to help her, not even to say comforting words for her.


On the other hand, Fllay blamed Kira for letting her father die. Kira continued to blame himself for Fllay’s loss. I tried my best to comfort him, hoping that I could somehow ease his pain. As we continue to talk to each other, I found out that he is kind and gentle, and I began to privately have feelings for him. I also learned that both he and my former fiancĂ© Athrun Zala shared a bond of friendship. But because of the war, they were forced to fight each other in order to protect their friends and beliefs. I couldn’t do anything back then, except to watch him silently disappear from the distance while in Athrun’s arms. It saddens me that we have to go our separates ways, but I will never forget the short time I’ve spent with him. How I prayed to that we could meet once again.

No comments: