Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sorrow... Grief... and Lament...


I could still remember the time we’ve fought all together. When I’ve decided to board the Eternal with Captain Andrew Waltfeld and join the Kusanagi and Archangel to form the Three Ships Alliance to finally stop this war.


I saw Kira once again, I was so happy, my heart was overflowing with joy and yet I can't hold my tears back anymore that the and the first thing that came into my mind was to run into his arms and cry my eyes out. And so I did. I told him everything that has happened to me, every feeling that was locked up inside of my heart, the pain of losing my father and how sad I was when he left. I felt so secured while staying in his strong embrace. As he hugged me tight and comfort me, I felt that I am my true self, I am Lacus Clyne, I'm just a girl like everybody else, I laugh, I smile, I get hurt and I cry.


And yet, I have to remain strong and firm in front of everybody, even though I'm hurting deep inside, I have to hold it and lock it inside my heart. Only to Kira that I show my tears, only to Kira that I smile rarely with warmth, only to Kira that my heart beats.

For the first time in my life, I finally knew how it feels like to be loved by someone.

No comments: