Sunday, June 3, 2007

Answer to my prayer




I was happy when my prayer was finally answered, Reverend Malchio visited our home and told us that he’s bringing an injured soldier with him. I was surprised that the injured soldier turned out to be Kira. I was happy, yet at the same time sad. Because what I’ve witnessed had destroyed my very soul, Kira was lying motionless and unconscious, his body was wrapped up in bandages and a pain of expression was etched on his face. Everyday I checked up on him, sitting beside his bed, waiting for his eyes to open, watching him silently as his bandaged chest rise and fall. His face seemed to be more peaceful and calm now, maybe the fresh air and warm sunlight helped him a lot.

At last, he woke up, and I was glad. The days raced on like the beating of my heart, as my feelings for him continued to grow. Time spent with him was beyond happiness. No words can explain how it felt during those times. It felt like those days would last forever. But I was wrong. If only we could have stopped time right there and then. Then the day I feared most would’ve never come. Kira decided to leave PLANT in order to save his friends in the Archangel back on Earth. Again, he cried and told me with a forced smile that he’ll be back. The pain and anguish plunges deep into my heart, as I could do nothing to stop him. So I’ve decided to give him a new sword for him to fight – ZGMF-X10A Freedom. And with it I lend him my strength with a light kiss on his cheek. Once again, our paths went on different ways, but I’ll always remember his words and I’ll continue to wait for him till then.

No comments: