Monday, June 4, 2007

Uncertainty... Vague... and Doubt...

Not so long, they have discovered me helping Kira escape by giving him the Freedom, thus declaring me and my father traitors. As part of the Clyne Faction, me and father Siegel tried to inform the people of Patrick Zala's genocidal plans, but our house was attacked by ZAFT soldiers under Patrick Zala's orders, and my father was gunned down.

While I went into hiding, I managed to meet Athrun. I could still remember the time when he and I met at the stadium concert. Sadly, we met in very unpleasant way. I could still remember the words I’ve told him before.

“What do you believe in and fight for, Athrun? The medals you're rewarded? Or your father's order!”

I saw the uncertainty in his emerald orbs while he pointed a gun at me. I wish that my words could reach his confused heart and make a difference in his point of view.

No comments: