Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Confusion... Reflection... Mayhem... and Death...


I could still remember the time when the wheels of destiny have started to turn. The two Lacus’ met at last, face to face. I thought I was looking at a mirror. She was so like me. Meer Campbell was her name, and every inch of her face was the exact copy of mine. I tried to convince her to stop working for Durandal. But she insisted to stay and play her role as what Durandal had given her. I know that she’s a good person, but life certainly is unfair. I saw her die in my arms. She gave me her photo, and asked me to remember her, to remember her songs...and I will...I will Ms. Meer. Another life has been lost, and it’s all because of me. Meer died because of me, she saved my life, even if she wanted to be me. I cried in Kira’s arms, his strong embrace made me feel so frail that I wanted to fall apart.



No comments: